1:1 Individualized Coaching
*NOTE: My 1:1 VIP Coaching Program is for a minimum of three months (six bi-weekly sessions). My 1:1 coaching is extremely customized to meet each client’s individual needs and pace at which they are willing and able to move at.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness as we focus 100% on your individual goals and unique needs. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance and optimal health.
- Set and accomplish goals
- Understand the root causes of chronic or inflammatory symptoms in your unique body
- Explore new foods to build a sustainable food plan that best supports your individual body as well as boost nutrients that may be lacking
- Work through all areas of optimal health that may not be in balance. This includes not only whole food eating but safe movement, sleep, stress perception, toxins and joy and purpose
- Increase your energy as you maximize what your body needs most and minimize what is harmful
- Feel better in your body as you get underneath the symptoms and address root causes
- Learn how to be the driver in your health not only in the time we work together but for the remainder of your lifetime.
Food changes everything. It is literally fuel. Not just calories but, more importantly, nutrition. Specific nutrients are required to avoid frequent illness, to have an optimal blood pressure, to keep a balanced mood, to have a efficient metabolism, to keep a strong yet calm immune system, to have blissful digestion and so much more. We help you to determine what your unique body most needs in order to function optimally. As your daily food intake changes, your body changes and your happiness improves. Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy and excitement every day!
Your Program includes a rich mix of support services and tools including:
- Detailed, clinical research to support your unique health concerns and goals
- Two, 50-minute, customized counseling sessions per month with your me either via phone, video conference or in-person (limited in-person office hours available)
- Follow-up session summaries to help you to review your session repeatedly and lock-in your learning and habit changes
- Behind-the-scenes clinical review of your progress to assess and interpret data, and optimize sessions plans
- Email support via a client portal called Practice Better between sessions to clarify progress and make course corrections, as necessary
- Emailed educational handouts with more information to help you implement your plan
- A Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Report provided for you for all lab work obtained during our time working together.
- My full commitment to supporting, educating and guiding you through your journey along with my continued research and education to help your particular case and needs.
Jennifer Ragazzo is the founder of Keeping It Real, Holistic Health Coaching, LLC where she works educating clients on ways to optimize their health through looking at the interconnectedness of the body. Her training in applied Functional Medicine allows her to dig deep with her clients, looking for root causes of DIS-ease so that they can be addressed and true transformation in their wellbeing can occur.
Her combined 20 years of experience in the field of education along with health and wellness include not only a BA in Psychology, and Ed.M in Education but certifications through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Institute for Functional Health Coaching and the School of Applied Functional Medicine. Jennifer’s work with clients has allowed them to often come off medicines, reverse disease dynamics and regain their vitality all while optimizing their health. She works with clients all over the country both in-person and virtually specializing in in autoimmune conditions, Type 2 Diabetes, gut and digestive imbalances, chronic inflammation, food allergies and optimizing detoxification.