Are you ready to change your life?
My 3-month one-on-one VIP Coaching Program is extremely customized to meet each client’s individual needs and pace at which they are willing and able to move.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness as we focus 100% on your individual goals and unique needs.
Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance and optimal health.
Learn more below.
When we work together, you will…
- Set and accomplish goals
- Understand the root causes of chronic or inflammatory symptoms in your unique body
- Build a sustainable food plan that best supports your individual body as well as boost nutrients that may be lacking
- Work through all areas of optimal health that may not be in balance, including: whole foods, safe movement, sleep, stress perception, toxins, joy and purpose
- Increase your energy as you maximize what your body needs most and minimize what is harmful
- Feel better in your body as you get underneath the symptoms and address root causes
- Learn how to be the driver in your health not only in the time we work together, but for the remainder of your lifetime
Food changes everything. It’s the fuel your body needs to function optimally. Not just calories but, more importantly, nutrition. Specific nutrients are required to avoid frequent illness, to have an optimal blood pressure, to keep a balanced mood, to have an efficient metabolism, to keep a strong yet calm immune system, to have blissful digestion, and so much more. We help you determine what your unique body needs in order to function optimally. As your daily food intake changes, your body changes and your happiness improves.
Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy and excitement every day!
What you get…
- Detailed, clinical research and education to support your unique health concerns, needs and goals
- Two 50-minute customized counseling sessions per month via phone, video conference or in-person (limited hours
- Behind-the-scenes clinical review of your progress to assess and interpret data and optimize sessions plans
- Email support via a client portal called Practice Better between sessions to clarify progress and make course corrections, as necessary
- Emailed educational handouts with more information to help you implement your plan
- A Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Report for all lab work obtained during our time working together
- My full commitment to supporting, educating and guiding you through your journey